This is the Western Robotics Chinook G2 Elite Optical Tachometer. The G2 Elite Optical Tachometer is designed and manufactured in Canada with state of the art micro-controller technology. It's universal design enables it to determine the rotor blade speed of any R/C helicopter model in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM), with an aid of a large viewing window and LCD screen. It uses high quality robust components that guarantees the accuracy and optimization of the head speed in any condition.
- Reads a wide range of rotor head speed from 500 to 4200 RPM.
- Additional display for 3 and 4 blade systems (up to 3334/2500 RPM)
- High accuracy RPM readings within 10 RPM
- Easy to use dial to adjust the RPM speed with onboard memory board to save RPM settings
- Large viewing window for clear visual of model's rotor blades
- Low battery unit indicator
- Operates on one single 9V battery (sold separately).
- On/Off Power Rocket Switch
- 3 Different Colored Versions
: 120 grams