This is a Spektrum RC Wireless Simulator USB Dongle to wirelessly connect your Spektrum DSMX / DSM2 radio to a computer, Android tablet or Android mobile device and play games or use with compatible R/C simulators*. No additional hardware or software is required. Simply plug the dongle into the USB port of your computer, or micro USB port of your Android tablet or mobile device and you are ready to go.
* Not compatible with the DM9 Module or DX7 Gen 1.
- Eliminates cables
- Small size
- No complex programming
- Works with most simulator/games that can accept a normal joystick input from USB
- PC, MAC, and Android Compatible
- Enables any DSMX or DSM2 transmitter * to connect wirelessly as a USB game controller.
- No additional drivers required, uses generic drivers already available on most operating systems
- Works with most games and simulators that are compatible with USB game controllers:
- RealFlight (8.0 and above)
- DRL (Drone Racing League) Simulator
- LiftOff FPV Simulator
- HotProps FPV Simulator
- Android – Absolute RC Plane Sim
- Android – FPV FreeRider
- (1) Spektrum Wireless Simulator Dongle
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
- PC, Mac, or Android mobile device
- Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 transmitter
- Compatible R/C simulator software