SCRATCH & DENT:
This was used for a quick demo. It is like new and in the original packaging.
Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The Garrett Metal Detectors Ace 400 Metal Detector has advanced features such as Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust added to the model. This is all designed to better seek and discover treasures on your adventures. Ideal for coin hunting, jewelry hunting, relic hunting, competition events, dry beach and fresh water hunting.
- Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- Higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- Camlocks for better stem stability
- Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 8.5" x 11" PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: twice the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend: includes indication of U.S. coin denominations
Digital Target ID: YES, 0-99 scale
Iron Audio feature: YES
Adjustable Frequency: YES
Camlocks Included: YES
Target ID Cursor Segments: 12
Iron Discrimination Segments: 4
Notch Discrimination: YES
Search Modes: 5 (plus Pinpoint)
Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
Electronic Pinpointing: YES
Frequency: 10 kHz
Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
Standard Searchcoil: 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance™
Length (Adjustable): 40" to 53" (1.016 m - 1.3462 m)
Total Weight: 2.9 lbs. (1.32 kgs.)
4 AA (included)tor