This is 101 Track Plans For Model Railroaders, from Kalmbach Publishing. This book was originally printed in 1956 and is considered by many to be a must have book for any railroad enthusiast. This book will offer a lot of insight into the history of the model railroad hobby and features easy-to-use plans in every size, and shape, from tiny card-table layouts to giant garage-size railroads. Demonstrates how to design a railroad to fit any space and explains how to convert plans to N, HO, S, and O scales.
- Glossy softcover 72 page book.
- Includes techniques helpful for the beginner as well as the advanced rail modeler.
- Includes incredibly detailed scale drawings for each layout.
- Each plan is built around a railroad theme with an atmosphere of real, or sometimes imaginary countryside that can be used on any model railroad.
- The plans, which are arranged by size, are presented in simple steps to help you:
- Choose the best plan
- Modify it if desired
- Build the railroad of your dreams!
- Railroads for very small tables
- Small shelf railroads
- Small table railroads
- Railroads for 4 x 8 tables
- Railroads to 6 x 10
- Railroads up to 9 x 12
- Railroads for 12 x 16 spaces
- Trolley layouts
- Larger shelf railroads
- Railroads for a single garage
- Railroads for large spaces
This product is expected to arrive on Wednesday, September 23 2020