The Blade Fusion 270 BNF Basic helicopter begins a new era of high-end Blade products, with all the features, style, and performance intermediate through advanced customers demand.
This powerhouse features a lightweight and strong carbon fiber frame and landing gear, black anodized aluminum components, and an all-new, high-torque 4S optimized power system. Combined with Spektrum™ metal gear servos, helical main gear and the durable belt driven tail design, there is nothing stopping you from trying the most aggressive maneuvers imaginable.
If you push things a little too far, the Fusion 270 is equipped with a Spektrum AR636A flight controller with SAFE® Technology Panic Recovery mode to prevent a crash. For seasoned pilots, the Fusion 270 delivers leading-edge heli action straight out of the box leaving the competition missing in action.
- SAFE® Technology with Panic Recovery: The Panic Recovery feature allows pilots to prevent a crash and recover the heli to level flight at the press of a button.
- Spektrum™ AR636 Receiver: Newly refined algorithms within this receiver and 6 axis flybarless system make the Fusion 270 handle with cutting -edge precision and stability. New aluminum lower case on the receiver offers improved dampening increases tolerance to vibration.
- Carbon Fiber & Anodized Aluminum Construction: Stylish black anodized head, swashplate, servo block, and blade grips give a high-end finish that stands out from the pack. Rigid carbon fiber and aluminum frame construction features carbon fiber landing gear for a new stance that is light and durable.
- Optimized Servo Geometry: Proven optimized servo geometry provides exceptional response and control, while improving servo efficiency and minimizing mechanical loss to the swashplate.
- Spektrum™ High-Speed Metal Geared Servos: High speed metal geared servos drive the cyclic and tail, featuring robust gear movement and digital precision to meet the demands of this flybarless machine.
- Oversized Mechanics: Triple ball-bearing support offers the oversized main shaft, spindle and blade grip components the ability to deliver the precision of Blade optimized servo geometry even under heavy flight loads.
- Belt-driven Tail: A robust belt driven tail design provides rock solid tail performance and control, while minimizing collateral gear damage in a crash.
- Tail Case Assembly: Newly designed tail case and new metal pulley tail shaft with larger bearings reduces vibrations and adds durability and support.
- 45A ESC with Governor: The 45A brushless ESC with built in governor provides reliable performance tuned for a 4S power system.
- Redefined Power System: Optimized power system utilizes common 4S 1300mAh batteries to drive a top-mounted 2950Kv brushless motor.
- Helical Main Gear: Low wear and quiet main gear provides consistent power and rotation in a more durable design.
- High Visibility: Newly designed fiberglass canopy features a bright trim scheme and matching vertical fin for unsurpassed visibility.
Approximate Flight Time: 6 minutes
Battery: 1300mAh 14.8V 30C Li-Po (Sold Separately)
Canopy/Body Material: Fiberglass
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 626g
Main Blade Material: Carbon
Main Frame Material: Carbon
Main Motor Type: Brushless
Main Rotor Blade Length: 260mm-280mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 615mm
Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Pinion Size: 12 tooth
Swashplate Type: 120 degree CCPM
Tail Blade Material: Plastic
Tail Drive: Belt Drive
Tail Rotor Blade Length: 60mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 162mm
- (1) Fusion 270 BNF Basic Helicopter
- (1) Carbon Fiber Main and Tail Blades
- (1) Spektrum AR636A Flight Controller
- (1) 45A ESC with Built in Governor
- (1) 2950Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (4) Spektrum Metal Gear Servos
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ Channel Spektrum™ Transmitter
- 1300mAh 14.8V 30C Li-Po Flight Battery
- Suitable Li-Po Battery Charger